Home Forums Basel support forum Add to cart button on product page

Add to cart button on product page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chupacabras
    Participant

Hi,

I have a question, is there a way to make the add to cart button on the single product page to trigger the off canvas cart window like it acts when I add something to the cart from the shop page ?

Currently when I add to the cart from the button I receive the message “product has been added to your cart.” on the header, but I want it to trigger the off canvas window like in the screenshots included

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Unfortunately, by default, in Woocommerce AJAX add to cart works on shop page only and not for single product page. That is why it is not possible to show cart widget after adding to cart. We are planning add this functionality in our future updates.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

chupacabras
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response. Could you point me to the file I should modify to add this fuction ? I’d like it to perform like this template :
    http://eva.temashdesign.com/fashion/product/selected-homme-overcoat/

Best

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is no only single file where you can add this function. It requires additional code customization in both JS and PHP scripts. SOrry, but additional customizations are out of our theme support scope.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)