Home Forums WoodMart support forum add to cart button puts multiple times the same product

add to cart button puts multiple times the same product

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rooftop
    Participant

Hi,
    It seems that there is a problem with the cart as we noticed that when you try to add the same product more than once, insted of increasing the quantity it creates another line of the same product.
    We tried to disable all the plugin but the problem remains.

Hello,

Please provide the actions step by step to reproduce the problem, I check and do not see: https://gyazo.com/052ae0f4acf46acda63ef48dc6f367eb

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

rooftop
    Participant

Please check the video i’m sending you

Hello,

Please confirm the permission to switch to the parent theme and deactivate the plugins not related to the theme.

If you do not want to test that on the live site, please clone and move your site on a testing domain so that we could investigate without any influence on the live site.

Best Regards

rooftop
    Participant

I confirm

Hello,

I have deactivated all the plugins except Woocommerce, WoodMart, Elementor, and the cart work properly: https://gyazo.com/d349376cd41571fe8f45c62cb14c8ce3

I also switched to the parent theme. Now I set everything back.

1. Check how it works on the parent theme, if the problem has gone, it means the customization in the child theme.

2. If the parent theme does not solve the problem, deactivate all plugins as I did, activate them one by one, and check which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)