Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart design

Add to cart design

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

cromapc
    Participant

Hello, the design of the flap (add to cart) on the left has been modified. Could you tell me how to put the woodmart one back?
    I installed the theme again but it did not work

thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. From where did you modify the design of the add to cart sidebar because the default sidebar doesn’t look like this.

Best Regards.

cromapc
    Participant

Hi, yes i know it’s different but y dont know how it has be changed. I use elementor but i think it could be changed by the option “Woocommerce Ajax Add To Cart Button” but i select back it but not it not change. Can you tell me what can i do to put the default design?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme, then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave the third party plugins deactivated and provide admin panel login details of the website with the permissions to debug the issue then we will troubleshoot with theme plugins.

Best Regards.

cromapc
    Participant

Thanks for your answer, I followed the steps but I couldn’t solve it.
    I don’t know how to go back to the original woodmart design.
    I leave the login information so you can help me.

If you can solve it I would like to know what caused the problem
    Thank you very much

cromapc
    Participant

Hello, please I ask you to make the modification from tomorrow because today we are changing the server. Thank you very much!

Hello,

Ok no problem we will wait for your next reply.

Best Regards.

cromapc
    Participant

Hi, it´s ok. yo can now do it. Thank you!

Hello,

I have logged into your website and most of the plugins are still activated. Please deactivate all the third-party plugins then tell me with the permissions to debug the issue then we will troubleshoot with theme plugins.

Best Regards.

cromapc
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your interest.
    I had reactivated the plugins because I needed it but I finally realized that the problem was caused by an option that I had selected in elementor pro.
    I am attaching an image of the selection that I had chosen and it caused the inconvenience to another woodmart user.

thank you.
    Problem solved!
    regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We are glad that you solved your problem. You are Great!!!

Your solution might be useful for someone who is facing the same problem.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Add to cart design’ is closed to new replies.