Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart doesn't work with event ticket plus

Add to cart doesn't work with event ticket plus

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

stevan
    Participant

Hi there,

And first of all, bravo for your terrific theme, I bought already Woodmart and Basel which are just terrific !

I just get Woodmart in october for a Scuba Diving project, I use different plugin to acheive the needs: the Event Calendar and Event Ticket plus. Those plugin are hight quality code and known as best for calendar functions.

I have a quite big problem, the event ticket plus allows to book and buy diving course based on date and place. Everything is fine on the configuration but the Add to cart button doesn’t work. It just tell me nothing in the card… I’m realy stuck on this, I check with other theme and it is working fine.

The thing is I just don’t want to change theme, yours is really fit the projet and it is a really good quality for the ecommerce part, so I must stay on it.

Would it be possible to give me an hand on this ?

I give your every informations to connect to the website.

Many thanks for your time and your work !

Best
    Stévan

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Try to disable AJAX adding to cart function in Theme Settings -> Product page. It should help you since our AJAX request function is not aware of any additional data from the form added by 3d part plugins.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)