Home Forums WoodMart support forum ADD TO CART FOR SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCT ERROR

ADD TO CART FOR SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCT ERROR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cioppi88
    Participant

Hi guys,
    in my shop I created a different kind of simple virtual products .
    I than install WooSubscription and I created a Simple Subscription Product.
    On Woocommerce > Settings > Subscription I deflag the option “Allow buy more than one products and subscriptions at the same time” as you can see in the attachment.

If you visit the URL linked on private content and try to click on “subscribe now” you’ll an error generated from addToCartAllTypes.js.
    If you reload the page tha the product was correctly added to cart.

The correct behaviuor should be redirected the user to checkout page (and its working till yesterday).

Now if I flag the field that I attached the classic behaviuor works fine, but I’d like to use the redirect to checkout.

Can you help me to fix it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cioppi88
    Participant

I actually flag the settings that I attached.
    So to test the bug you need to uncheck the option from Woocommerce > Settings > Subscription.
    Thanks again.

Hello,

This is Woocommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence its performance you would better refer to the Woocommerce functionality.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Cioppi88
    Participant

Sorry but did you check the page and try to follow istructions that I sent?
    After click on submit you can see (into console) a problem withs this JS https://www.summerjamboree.com/dance-academy/wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/scripts/wc/addToCartAllTypes.js?ver=6.2.2

This JS is not related to woocommerce but from your theme.

Hello,

Please try to disable this option: https://prnt.sc/1zn2z3e and check how it works, if the problem persists, let us know.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)