Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart func. does not working

Add to cart func. does not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Batum23
    Participant

Hello, i just update the theme on our development website, https://dji.providyo.com. Everything working fine until today. We need your help. We’are already disabled ajax add to cart button, cache plugin, main theme, child theme plugins and other stuff relevant or irrelevant by your theme to solve this problem but we can’t fix it. Only the add to cart button single product page is working.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have visited the site. And the add to cart button is not working on the product grids.
    Please disable the ajax shop option from Theme Settings >> Shop for a while and then check.

For Clarification see screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/iPVnDyE6Sebb

I am unable to login to dashboard with the credentials you provided. Please send correct login details to let me check the issue myself and help you accordingly.

Best Regards.

Batum23
    Participant

Hello, we already tried to disable Ajax Func. but it does not work, i’m sending new password could pls check it. Thanks.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, clear the cache and check back. If the problem continues then leave the plugins deactivated and we will troubleshoot with default plugins.

Best Regards.

Batum23
    Participant

Thanks.

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Add to cart func. does not working’ is closed to new replies.