Home Forums Basel support forum Add to Cart functionality doesn't work

Add to Cart functionality doesn't work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Superfein
    Participant

I’ve checked thoroughly and it seems that on shop pages/collection pages the add to cart functionality works just fine, but on the individual product page itself the add to cart button doesn’t work. I get the spinning wheel forever. Please look into this for me, thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

This problem seems to be related to your another issue with quick view https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/quick-view-not-working/
    Each AJAX error gives 401 error and don’t take any response from the server.

Regards

Superfein
    Participant

Does this mean it’s an issue with my server? I’m using wpengine you would think that it should be working. If it’s on the server side I could ask wpengine support to look into it, just wanted to make sure it’s not an issue with your AJAX code and the way it works on NGINX servers?

Let me know.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it seems to be a problem with the server configuration. Try to contact your providers for the help.

Regards

Superfein
    Participant

This has been resolved. You were right it was caused by a server cache not being cleared. I have since moved to a wpengine staging site which has no cache and all your AJAX code is performing beautifully. Thanks again!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you have found the solution.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Add to Cart functionality doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.