Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart is not working for Guest users

Add to cart is not working for Guest users

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Please check in an incognito window

Hello,

I have test your site in incognito window, add to cart is not working fine for guests.

Could you please test once with some default theme like twenty nineteen so it will be cleared that is this our theme issue or not.

Also if you recently add any custom code or add any plugin then disable that plugin and then check back your site.

Best Regards.

after changing theme same problem, even i disable all plugins but still showing “cart is empty”. can you please let me know what is the issue ??

Even i have available one domain so i install fresh wordpress and latest theme. but showing same issue in incognito window.

Hello,

The cart is related to default WooCommerce functionality, our theme does not influence this. That’s why I request you to please test once with default WordPress theme like twenty nineteen so it will be cleared that this issue occur just in our theme or in all the other themes as well.

Or allowed me to switch your theme and let me deactivate the third party plugins for testing purposes, you can take your whole site backup.

Best Regards.

yes please, you can do anything for testing on both websites. I have created a Database and full site backup. but please let me know the solution. because as you can see in eliteelan.us same problem happening. i have not added any third party plugins in eliteelan.us

Hello,

I have test your site by deactivating your third party plugins the cart does not working fine and did not shown any items on the cart page for guest users.

It’s seems the cache issue. I noticed that you contain CDN (cloudflare), kindly flush the cache and I suggest you to disable the CDN while the site is in development mode.

Best Regards.

okay I removed cloudflare. can you please check from your side ?

Hello,

I have test your site and your CDN(cloudflare) is still active you can check in the below screenshot.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/Ir0S5wk

Best Regards.

working fine now thanks. i have removed cdn.

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, makwanaravi29@gmail.com!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Add to cart is not working for Guest users’ is closed to new replies.