Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to Cart is not working on product detail page

Add to Cart is not working on product detail page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kanaksolutions
    Participant

http://erishacosmetics.com/product/fogg-fresh-aqua-body-spray-for-men-150-ml/

please click on the above link and click on add to cart
    its showing product added successfully but when i am going to cart its showing empty
    its not working

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Try to disable AJAX add to cart option in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

kanaksolutions
    Participant

Hi add to cart problem is fixed but few more problems are there
    1 when anyone register or want to change password not receiving any mail for that
    When I am placing order no any mail conformation is receiving
    Cancel Order button is not appearing on order page
    How do I disable Download
    How can I set order ID in incremental order
    How Do I set Delivery date on Product page, Cart Page, Checkout page, and Order page.
    From where I can change Terms and condition of checkout page

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Configuring of WooCommerce pages and order IDs is not our theme’s functionality and we don’t have instructions for them. You need to refer to the plugin’s documentation for help.

Regards

kanaksolutions
    Participant

Hi I have changed to default theme Twenty Nineteen then tried to create account and I got the account creation confirmation email also the product order placed mail then again changed the theme to Woodmart and placed a new order and guess I didnt get any mail

kanaksolutions
    Participant

Cancel Order on Order Page is not Appearing please help me regarding this

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, activate your default theme so we can check the email. And please, delete our new account that we recently created so we can use our email one more time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)