Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart missing

Add to cart missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

vitorheringer1
    Participant

Hi!

Add to cart button is missing with main theme or child theme. Catalog mode and plugins are disactivated. No additional CSS codes has been used.

What is happening?

Hello,

As far as the Shop, Category and Homepages are concerned, the Add to Cart button is showing fine: https://snipboard.io/OgKI8i.jpg

We have created a Test Product on your Site and on that the Add to Cart buttons on the Single Product page were appearing fine. We have attached the Test Product URL from your Site in the Private Content field. Please check that.

So, it seems that there is some configuration issue with your added Products. Might be some sort of Settings difference. Please once check them again and try recreating Products too to confirm it more yourself.

Best Regards

vitorheringer1
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve not added any product, I’ve only modified Retail demo products. You can check as per url slugs are the same.
    Icon button is a cart, but the icon button “cart” reads as “Read More”, and when clicked it only redirect to the product and do not anything to cart.

1) Why a demo is working like this?
    2) Isn’t is how a catalog should work?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Really sorry for the delay in the response due to the weekend !

It seems that there was some misunderstanding regarding getting your concern in the first place. We apologize for that.

If the Catalog Mode is enabled on the Site then the Add to Cart button doesn’t show anywhere including Shop, Category, Quickview or Single Product page. It is working like that correctly under the Theme as we have confirmed from the Test Site. You can see for yourself too on one of the Category Pages from our Test Site: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/product-category/cases/accessories/

To check this concern on your Site too accordingly, we have found that it is working fine there too.
    See the Images for reference under the Private Content field:

Note: We have disabled the Catalog Mode on your Site after checking as it was disabled already on your Site.

Best Regards

vitorheringer1
    Participant

Hello,

So, catalog is off, but still I don’t have any add to cart button, but just “Read More” with cart icon. There was no change regarding Read More to Cart Icon what so ever from me.

What is the issue?

Hello,

Sorry to say but as far as we are seeing the Shop and Single Product page on your Site, it is showing the Add to Cart and working fine too.

Please check the Private Content field for Screenshots.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)