Home Forums Basel support forum Add to cart not working

Add to cart not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

VCorazon
    Participant

Hi!

I purchased your basel theme, it’s wonderful! However I’m having trouble with the add to cart feature. It seems some clients are able to have it work, but others say it doesn’t add to cart – it just gives a spinning wheel and nothing happens).

Can you please help?

Thank you!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

We tested your website but didn’t see any problems with AJAX add to cart functionality. Also, note that this function is a part of the WooCommerce plugin and doesn’t depend on our theme. Anyway, if you are able to describe us the steps how to reproduce this issue on your website we would be glad to take a look and try to help you.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

VCorazon
    Participant

I disabled the ajax function in woocommerce and I think that fixed it. The next problem I’m having is that on some pages the shopping cart, wishlist icons and social media icons go missing. So when they click the cart, it shows it’s empty even though there are products in it. This seems to happen when I go to the shop page only, and only some of the time?

I’ve included screenshots to show what I mean.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

VCorazon
    Participant

If you click on the ‘add to cart’ button in the first slide on the home page, then it has that problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The link seems to be wrong and leads to HTTP version of the website. Try to change it to https://moonsightplanner.com/shop/

VCorazon
    Participant

okay, thank you I will try that! 😉 I appreciate you getting back so quickly!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)