Home Forums WoodMart support forum add to cart not working anymore

add to cart not working anymore

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

coris8
    Participant

Hello,
    I’v just updated Woocommerce to version 4.0.1 as well as wordpress to the latest version. Unfortunately now I’m having a bug with anything related to the cart.
    On the product page I cannot add to cart anymore. it loads and loads but nothing happens.
    I can add to cart from the category shop pages, though it doesn’t work on variable products.
    in the cart, I cannot remove an item or change quantities. it loads and loads but nothing happens.
    It’s unfortunately related to your theme, since there are no issue when I switch to default themes. Can you please help? Many thanks in advance.

coris8
    Participant

In woocommerce status I see following error messages:
    woodmart/woocommerce/global/quantity-input.php version 3.6.0 est obsolète. La version du noyau est 4.0.0,
    woodmart/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php version 3.4.0 est obsolète. La version du noyau est 4.0.0,
    Could that be the source of the bug?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

coris8
    Participant

Hello,
    while disabling the plugins it cames out that there might be a conflict with MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress. Since the issue disappear with deactivating this plugin. Can you help?
    Let me know. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our theme should be fully compatible with this plugin. Please, disable all other plugins and send us your admin access.

coris8
    Participant

ok thank you in advance

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just tested add to cart option on your website and it works fine https://gyazo.com/4f8816e6dc8299521e2ecce485d04654

coris8
    Participant

Ok, so what does it mean? why do I have this conflict with the mailchimp plugin?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we tested it with the plugin activated. Please, check it now.

coris8
    Participant

Unfortunately it still doesn’t work on my end.. As soon as I reactivate all the plugins, the bug is there.. Any idea?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Seems that it is caused by some of the third party plugins that are not related to our theme.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)