Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart not working

Add to cart not working

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

WizzlePRO
    Participant

Hello Support,

I have a few issues.

• Randomly when adding products to ajax enabled cart the items just disappear. Possible js issue?
    • This page has a select options bug and i’m not sure what the problem is?
    • Then, just a general question or feature request:

If you have a swatch selected and click on select options it takes you to the product page but doesn’t pass the previously selected value as active. I think it would make the user experience more seamless if it were to pass the value along. Is this currently possible? If not could this functionality be added?

Let me know if you have any questions or need access to the admin area.

WizzlePRO
    Participant

FIXED

This page has a select options bug and i’m not sure what the problem is?

I found out this was caused by 3rd party custom product options plugin. I replaced it with the Woocommerce product option plugin and it fix it. But I’m still having some problems:

• Randomly when adding products to ajax enabled cart the items just disappear. Possible js issue?
    • If you have a swatch selected and click on select options it takes you to the product page but doesn’t pass the previously selected value as active. I think it would make the user experience more seamless if it were to pass the value along. Is this currently possible? If not could this functionality be added?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

1. Could you please check how adding to cart function works with default WordPress theme to identify if this issue caused by our theme?

2. You can click on the swatch on the shop page to see its image only. Unfortunately, it doesn’t remember this click when you go to the product page.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

WizzlePRO
    Participant

Seems like to add to cart button is disabled across all themes.

WizzlePRO
    Participant

It works when I disabled AJAX Add to cart.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check why it doesn’t work with AJAX adding to cart?

WizzlePRO
    Participant

I’ve provided FTP info when opening this ticket.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we need your admin access to the Dashboard.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we need your admin access to the Dashboard.

WizzlePRO
    Participant

Here is the admin info:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t connect your server with this FTP access. Please, provide us with the correct information so we can run some debug process.

WizzlePRO
    Participant

Port is 2222

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we will check it and back to you soon.

WizzlePRO
    Participant

Hello,

Any luck finding an issue?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Yes, we tried all fixes but the issue is caused by this plugin WP Engine System. We didn’t find a solution to make it work with our AJAX add to cart. Maybe plugin support may help. Or you can try to disable it to make our adding to cart work correctly.

Regards

WizzlePRO
    Participant

Ok thank you. Do you do any custom development?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we are not available for custom work at the moment due to a large amount of support request and work on our new versions updates.

Kind Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)