Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart – Out of stock

Add to cart – Out of stock

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cal.97
    Participant

Hello,

I modified my product page template with elementor and since then when a product is out of stock, no message is indicated.

The add button is removed, but there is no text indicating that the product is out of stock.

How can I correct this?

Hello,

We have checked and confirmed from the Test Site, the Out of Stock status is showing for the Out of Stock product even if the Custom Product layout is enabled. Here is one of the Out of Stock Product from Test Site: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/product/out-of-stock/

So, on your Site please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

Cal.97
    Participant

I tried to disable the plugins but it still doesn’t seem to work
    Here is what you need to connect to my site

Hello,

We have checked this concern thoroughly on your Site and found out that there is some Customization in your Child Theme which is causing the conflict in this regard because when we activated the Parent Theme on your Site, the Stock Status was appearing fine after that.

So, it is a Child Theme Customization issue not an issue at the Theme end.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)