Home Forums Basel support forum Add to cart quantity

Add to cart quantity

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi
    Three issues are explained in the video
    https://www.loom.com/share/5e510642ac5e4964a4ec79d0b14da541

1- No quantity control
    2- No Variables in English or Quick view
    3- No adding more items when they are already in cart

Hello,

1. Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

2. Make sure that you have translated the attributes. If you have, text the issue on the default theme

3. The same as #1

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi
    Thanks for reply

I can’t deactivate All plugins now
    I have running campaigns for some URLs from my site. And if I deactivated them site won’t run until you have the fix the issue.
    I’ll give you the access to admin area then you do needed process. But tell me the exact period of deactivating plugins, just to pause campaigns

As for attributes in English view. Please note that this product was entered in default Arabic language and not translated to English. But it was set to view product in default language if not translated. But attributes are translated

Hello,

You would better arrange a staging platform and clone the site so that you could investigate the problem and then fix it quickly in the live site. I cannot tell you exactly the time.

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi As for English product view, Here is WPML support opinion about it

I see that it seems you add a normal variation like color and sizes which belong in product > Attributes, and they are actually there, but they are just hidden, so the variations are there and working well.

The thing is that either the theme or the plugin creates a GUI that makes the sizes and the colors “visible”, they look better.

It seems that the author never thought of the fallback option so I suggest you let them know about this, maybe they’ll consider it and add it to their latest versions.

For now, the only solution i could find was to make the product as ”
    Translatable – only show translated items” and then duplicate the product.

It would leave everything as you had it before without too much hassle.

You could create all the products first and then go to WPML > Translation Management and bulk duplicate them, that way you don’t even have to work much more than what you did with using the fallback option.

I also recorded a video showing you everything: https://www.loom.com/share/aaa88dc4e2134d699faa4ad7c41901ef?focus_title=1&muted=1

Regards.

Hello,

Please create the staging platform, leave the theme + theme related plugins + WPML, clone your content and provide us for checking.

The problem is caused by one of your plugins and our support does not cover fixing third parties plugins and their incompatibility.

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

How to create the staging platform?
    Please send a link or a video explaining it in a simple way

Thanks

Ramialshami
    Participant

I can send you a “Duplicator” copy of my site and you set it up if you like
    Let me know please
    Thanks

Hello,

Contact your host company and ask for additional staging domain for testing.

Copy the clone of your site there or ask the host support for help.

Then provide the site admin access.

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi
    Here is staging domain and login data

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi ELise,
    UPDATE:

This product appears in English shop normally. And in its subcategory, But when you open it it gives 404 NOT FOUND
    https://staging.riversworld.net/ar/shop/%d9%86%d8%b3%d8%a7%d8%a1/%d8%aa%d9%86%d9%88%d8%b1%d8%a9-%d9%86%d8%b3%d8%a7%d8%a1/%d8%aa%d9%86%d9%88%d8%b1%d8%a9-%d9%86%d8%b3%d8%a7%d8%a6%d9%8a-%d9%83%d8%a7%d8%ac%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84-%d9%84%d9%88%d9%86-%d8%a7%d8%b3%d9%88%d8%af-%d8%aa%d8%ad%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a8%d8%a9/

Also When I add some sizes of its Arabic version to cart it sometimes can be added to cart and sometimes not. But after addition, it gives me a message that this project has been deleted from cart

You can find the explanation in this video
    https://www.loom.com/share/b8eb939af85141e9bba05cd8ac3b04a3

Now you have 5 Points for this

Hello.

Disable this option http://prntscr.com/o8jzljin the product page and check again.

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi Elise

The screenshot was removed

You have several issues. Disabling this option will solve which one?

Thanks

Hello,

Disabling the issue will solve these ones:

1- No quantity control
    3- No adding more items when they are already in cart

2. No Variables in English or Quick view == You need to create translations for products, attributes, and categories

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

Disabling what?
    screenshot is not showing. It had been removed.
    What option do I need to disable?

Hello,

Enter the product and disable “Sell individually” in Inventory

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi
    1- Solved
    3- Solved
    2- Attributes and categories are translated. Products are not. In settings, I set it to display the original product version if not translated. So successfully it displays it in English by it all details and attributes appears normally and translated and products are displayed in its translated categories. Even variations have its headings translated but have no variations inside it

So 3 needs solution to variation issue

Hello,

Translate all: attributes, categories, and products and check. As soon as you have the translation of all, send us the product URL with the problem.

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

Everything is translated except product. I may take a while to translate so I want the default language to be displayed in both languages temporarily.
    Everything looks normal in second language exept variations, which are translated

Hello,

Translate a few products completely to check.

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

When I translate it works fine.
    WPML support told me to copy products to English and it works fine. So this is a temporary solution.
    But as I put it to display default language in all languages if not translated it suppose to work normally. Here it works normally on everything except Variations. WPML support also said it is a theme issue.

Hello,

In order to get smooth and correct site operation, you need to have all the translations.

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi Elise
    Ok

Update to issue

Two days ago all products quantities became 0 and they were all displayed as unavailable. I Checked and all variations are gone. Because all attributions used for variations had been cleared. Why did that happen? I don’t know.
    I re-added attributes then composed variations and added quantities.

Today they return to this status again.

Why is that?

I left it without modifying anything.
    You can log in and see

Hello,

I can hardly help. We did not do anything on your site either.

If you have a site backup, restore from the backup.

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi

Today I entered around 35 products all of them are variable.
    I entered attributions and used some of them for variations. After a while, variations disappear and also attributes used for it

Update:
    When I go to edit product, I just add attributes again and when I go to variations I find old ones added with their full data

So strange!
    I don’t know what is the problem
    Please help

Ramialshami
    Participant

Ramialshami
    Participant

Sorry for this video.
    It has no audio
    https://www.loom.com/share/02eefecd53d8461aabe46e6fbcb9973a

Hello,

Please check the issue on the free Storefront theme, our theme does not influence this functionality

Best Regards

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)