Home Forums WoodMart support forum add-to-cart-variation.js conflicting

add-to-cart-variation.js conflicting

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jEctive
    Participant

Hello! I am very happy to use your theme “woodmart” but also in addition to it I really need this plugin for my store. Unfortunately, your theme comes into conflict with it when I open and scroll the sidebar on the shop page. For identification of the problem, I turned to the authors of the plugin, they found it and advised to contact the support of woodmart themes. Below I have attached their response.
    Plugin support answer:

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We have tried to figure out the issue and we found the sidebar is conflicting so It would be better if you contact your theme support team about the issue.

And explain to them that since you need the variation option on the shop page so it needs to trigger add-to-cart-variation.js each time of variation item selection but when you open the sidebar and scroll down then it’s infinitely hitting by the mouse-wheel event.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you mean that the event is triggered when you scroll the sidebar? Does it relate to our theme event or some event in the plugin? Could you please specify the information?

Kind Regards

jEctive
    Participant

Yes, that event is triggered when you scroll the sidebar.

Variation Swatches option needs to trigger add-to-cart-variation.js each time when variation item is selected and when you open the sidebar and scroll down then it’s infinitely hitting by the mouse-wheel event.

So we think it’s related to theme event.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

the sidebar and scroll down then it’s infinitely hitting by the mouse-wheel event.
    Our theme doesn’t have any events on mouse-wheel trigger. Does this event added by the plugin? Could you or plugin’s developers point us to the part of code where it is written so we can better understand this and check?

jEctive
    Participant

Hi!

This trigger is not related to our plugin, Could you please see here: https://www.useloom.com/share/e3f3c3fcd89845eead05598406712b31
    Here I have explained that this mouse-wheel trigger is coming when the left sidebar has a scroll bar.

Thank you

You can also check it HERE by open the sidebar and scrolling there.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us your admin and FTP access so we can check?

jEctive
    Participant

Yes of course!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It happens because of a function that triggered on our lazy load action that also connected to the hidden sidebar scroll https://prnt.sc/qnezv3
    This code should be removed from the plugin to fix this.

jEctive
    Participant

Thank you !!! It’s works for me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘add-to-cart-variation.js conflicting’ is closed to new replies.