Home Forums Basel support forum Add to cart, Wishlist buttons on Product Image instead on below produt

Add to cart, Wishlist buttons on Product Image instead on below produt

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Naimish
    Participant

I want the add to cart, add to wishlist and quick view buttons on the product image as you have in the demo instead of below the product.

Is there a setting for the same? As I don’t remember if I have changed the settings by mistake.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to the Theme Settings > Shop > find the option “Hover on product” and choose “Alternative” you will find the other options as well.

Best Regards

Naimish
    Participant

Which style have you used in the above image? in products with color options, they are displayed below ‘Select Options’ whereas I get it above the button. Also, if you could provide the css you have used as it looks very neat.

Hello,

You need to create a variable product and set the swatches.
    Please navigate to Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes -> Color -> Configure items, enable swatches as shown http://prntscr.com/jskm29

Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Attribute swatches > choose pa_color (your color attribute) and

Make sure each variation in a variable product has an image: http://prntscr.com/kk870w

Best Regards

Naimish
    Participant

I have done that and have swatch displayed. But they are being displayed above product title in desktop as well as mobile. The same appears below the cart option in the demo. Have attached photos here.
    The div ‘wrap-price’ and ‘swatches-on-grid’ come under one ‘wrap-price’ in the demo.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It is not possible to move the swatches. You can try different designs on hover in Theme Settings > Shop > find the option “Hover on product” and choose

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)