Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to Quote button not showing in quick view and product hover.

Add to Quote button not showing in quick view and product hover.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tuseeq
    Participant

Hi, I’m using a “YITH Request a Quote premium” plugin to replace the ADD TO CART button with ADD TO QUOTE. It is working fine on the product page but in the store page and other woocommerce blocks, When we hover over the product and click on SELECT OPTIONS the ADD TO CART button appears, Same ADD TO CART button shows in the quick view of products, AlsoI have made the prices hidden through the plugin’s configurations but the prices are still appearing in the quick view. I want to replace the ADD TO CART with ADD TO QUOTE everywhere on the website and hide the product prices. I have contacted the plugin support they said the theme developers can help. They have a shortcode that can be used to add ADD TO QUOTE button anywhere on the website, But that is something related to PHP backend. That’s why I need your help to put that button.
    Your positive response will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.product-grid-item .single_add_to_cart_button,
    .product-quick-view .price,
    .product-quick-view .single_add_to_cart_button{
    	display:none;
    }

This custom CSS would hide the button and price, however, the plugin does not support all our features and the customization is required that is not covered by our support.

Best Regards

Tuseeq
    Participant

Thanks for replying, But the thing is I need to add the ADD TO QUOTE button, I know hiding the button with CSS but I would really appreciate it if you can please help me with adding the button in the theme template files with the shortcode. That would solve my problem.

Hello,

Please edit this file: woodmart/woocommerce/content-quick-view-horizontal.php

Best Regards

Hello,

Please contact us if you have any questions creating a new topic.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Add to Quote button not showing in quick view and product hover.’ is closed to new replies.