Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to wishlist Translation

Add to wishlist Translation

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

osamabch
    Participant

I could’t translate “Add to wishlist” with loco translator it appears and I translate it but it won’t change in the front end I don’t know why.

Hello,

Can you please send me the WP admin login details of your site so I will check the site and provide you the possible solution.

Best regards.

osamabch
    Participant

I’m afraid that I can’t due to our company policies, can you please guide me and I do it my self

osamabch
    Participant

here is the link of the website attached bellow

Hello,

If you are using the Loco translate plugin then just navigate to Loco >> Themes >> Edit the Language which you are using >> Click the Sync button >> After sync find the word Add to wishlist >> Add the translation and Click the Save button.

If still your issue will not solve then I am not able to give you the solution without debugging your site.

Best Regards.

osamabch
    Participant

the problem did not solve I attached below login credential

Hello,

I have checked your site and found that you have enabled the Varnish Cache tool from your server. Please flush the cache and disable it during the site development. http://prnt.sc/pebnr6

After removing the cache your issue will be solved.

Best Regards.

osamabch
    Participant

it didn’t worked

Hello,

have you changed the admin login details? Please send me the correct/changed WP admin login details so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

osamabch
    Participant

Please try again now

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have updated the theme language files woodmart-fr_FR.po and .mo in wp-content/languages/loco/themes/ folder. Please check your site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

osamabch
    Participant

Well thank you that worked

Hello,

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTemos strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Add to wishlist Translation’ is closed to new replies.