Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add Widget in Single product page

Add Widget in Single product page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Dejan
    Participant

Hi Ciao WoodMart ๐Ÿ™‚

We offer our clients Part-time payments and we want to show that on the single product page as a calculator, the attached image is from a competitor that also uses Woodmart (with WpBakery).

I followed the guide the plugin provided, to enable it in Woocommerce, as well as adding it under Single product < ADD TO CART OPTIONS < Before “Add to cart button”. But that did not workaswell, could this be something with the plugin or is this a familiar from your side?

This is from the plugin
    To activate the feature, follow these steps:

Thereโ€™s also a shortcode available to display the part payment widget on a product page. Add the shortcode [svea_checkout_part_payment_widget] to the product page you want to use it on. Or call do_shortcode() through a template file.

All best!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try to create HTML block, insert this shorcode in this block and then add the block to this area. Please check this manual for more detailed instructions:https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/html-blocks-usage/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Dejan
    Participant

Hi Elise, see private content!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Dejan
    Participant

Big thanks!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Dejan.

Hello,

I have created a testing page and inserted the shortcode. I see nothing. Please test this page on the Storefront and provide the screen for how it works.

Best Regards

Dejan
    Participant

Hi Elise!

Sorry, do you mean in the shop and test an on a product? I have tried that, but that did not work!

Best regrads

Hello,

You can find the testing page in the Dashboard > Pages.

Please switch to the Storefront and make the screen on how it looks on the Storefront.

Best Regards

Dejan
    Participant

Hi again Elise,

found the page, but don’t understand what you mean by Storefront? ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello,

I cannot figure out how it should be. That is why I ask you to switch to the Storefront theme and check this on the testing page.

Best Regards

Dejan
    Participant

Thanks, will look into that!

All best

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)