Home Forums WoodMart support forum addding video to product listing

addding video to product listing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tessera
    Participant

Good evening,

I have an e-shop and I want to add a short video among the photos of my products in their individual listings. Meaning, as the customer clicks on the pictures of an item, a last extra option of equal size will be there with an embedded video.

I know there are some plugins for this sort of thing but all that I have tried seem to problems with responsiveness. The best I’ve managed is to correct the responsiveness on certain breakpoints but any resolution between those is a mess.

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

The product page has the option to add youtube video: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/product-page-options/#local_settings

If it is not enough or appropriate, you will have to find a plugin.

Best Regards

tessera
    Participant

I’ve tried through the product url option, as well as multiple plugins. The problem is with the responsiveness. They all seem to not behave as expected.

The reason of this ticket was to see if you have a trusty, tested plugin to recommend, as I seem to have no luck finding a working one myself.

Hello,

Wooodmart product video is responsive if you have any problems with the responsiveness, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

tessera
    Participant

I am trying to recreate something like this https://www.asos.com/asos-design/asos-design-rib-sweat-dress-with-twist-back-in-pink/prd/13803565?colourwayid=16567672&SearchQuery=&cid=8799

Your way of displaying a video through the theme is excellent and I personally like and prefer it this way. Sadly the customer does not agree with me and insists on copying the above example, therefore the need of a plugin.

Hello,

You will have to customize the product page and integrate such a video. Such customization is not covered by our support.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)