Home Forums WoodMart support forum Added variant images are not applied if all product attributes are not confirmed

Added variant images are not applied if all product attributes are not confirmed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fh.user
    Participant

Added variant images: are not applied, if all product attributes are not confirmed first.

Do you know a way to apply variant images in the product gallery, even before having to select the remaining attributes of the product?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Sorry, I did not understand your issue properly. Can you please explain it with the help of the screenshots for better understanding? Also, share the site URL.

Best Regards.

fh.user
    Participant

Hi, I have sent you the url of the product. As you can see, the color selection does not appear in the image gallery if the size and type attributes are not selected first

Hello,

Yes, this is the default functionality of the variable products. Actually, a variation image is set for all the variations like if you will not select the size or other type of attribute and then the color it will not show, and if you will select all of them then it will work fine.

If you will check this functionality with the WP default Twenty Twenty-Two theme, it will behave the same.

Best Regards.

fh.user
    Participant

Ok thanks, I was thinking of a way to override the default function. Regarding the UX in some cases it might be useful.

Most Welcome 🙂

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day 🙂

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Added variant images are not applied if all product attributes are not confirmed’ is closed to new replies.