Home Forums WoodMart support forum Adding and editing vendor list and page

Adding and editing vendor list and page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

praneezay
    Participant

hi i have created a multivendor website using dokan, however instead of using the handmade template which is best suited for the multivendor features i used the home basic version of the theme. I am not trying to edit the vendor page layout as well as add a page with the list of vendors, which i am unsure how to do? Please HELP?

praneezay
    Participant

UPDATE: I have found out how to add a vendor list, just need help on how to edit vendor page layout

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

You can edit vendor page in Dokan plugin settings. You can found more information about Dokan Vendor Dashboard settings in Dokan plugin documentation: https://wedevs.com/docs/dokan/vendor-dashboard/settings/

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

praneezay
    Participant

Yes i have figured that out, the side bar from the theme however is not showing on the vendor page, how do i edit this?

praneezay
    Participant

UPDATE: I have figured out that i have to add widgets to the dokan store sidebar, however the vendor side bar is still showing up empty. And also need to change the side bar position from the right side to the left.

thanks

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Try to go to Dokan -> Settings – > Enable Store Sidebar From Theme, and remove the checkmark from that option.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)