Home Forums Basel support forum Adding new google font

Adding new google font

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chinatang888
    Participant

Hi admin,

I’m making a Chinese page for my website.

However, there are no options on choosing Chinese google font. And I know that Google has some early access fonts.

The font I would like to add is ‘Noto Sans TC (Chinese Traditional)’
    https://fonts.google.com/earlyaccess#Noto+Sans+TC

I have tried many times by putting the code on different places, but none of them worked.

Can you help?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us, we will try to help you with the issue.

Could you please provide your admin access so we can log in and try to add this font via Custom CSS?

Regards

chinatang888
    Participant

Can you instruct me instead of accessing the admin rights? I can try it by myself.

Because the site is live, information of sales and inventory are storing on the website.

Please understand our situation.

Regards

Oscar

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings and you need disable all fonts in Theme Settings / Typography.

@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/earlyaccess/notosanstc.css);

/* main navigation font */
    .main-nav .menu > li > a {
    	font-family: 'Noto Sans TC', sans-serif;
    }

/* Primary font */

h1 a, h2 a, h3 a, h4 a, h5 a, h6 a, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .title, table th, .wc-tabs li a, .masonry-filter li a, .woocommerce .cart-empty, .basel-navigation .menu > li.menu-item-design-full-width .sub-menu > li > a, .basel-navigation .menu > li.menu-item-design-sized .sub-menu > li > a, fieldset legend, table th {
    }

/* Entities names */

.product-title a, .post-slide .entry-title a, .category-grid-item .hover-mask h3, .basel-search-full-screen .basel-search-inner input[type="text"], .blog-post-loop .entry-title, .single-product-content .entry-title, .font-title {
    }

/* Text font */

body, p, .widget_nav_mega_menu .menu > li > a, .mega-navigation .menu > li > a, .basel-navigation .menu > li.menu-item-design-full-width .sub-sub-menu li a, .basel-navigation .menu > li.menu-item-design-sized .sub-sub-menu li a, .basel-navigation .menu > li.menu-item-design-default .sub-menu li a, .font-default {
    }

/* Widget titles font */

.widgettitle, .widget-title {
    }

/* Secondary font */

.title-alt, .subtitle, .font-alt, .type-post .entry-meta {
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)