Home Forums WoodMart support forum Adding products to Shopping Cart does not work properly

Adding products to Shopping Cart does not work properly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

nicolesautter
    Participant

Hello, all of a sudden adding products to the shopping card does not work properly. Some items can be added, others can’t that varies from browser to browser. What can be done to fix that.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

nicolesautter
    Participant

Hi! Tried all that but it still does not work. Problems always start out of the blue. Everything works fine and all of a sudden things stop working. Provided you with the login information down in the private content.

nicolesautter
    Participant

Hi, just realized on the bottom of the page that it says:

products with reduced tax can’t be added to the shopping cart when this contains normal rated tax products already. Well thats new and really important. This needs to work cause its a legal requirement in germany.

nicolesautter
    Participant

Think I just solved the problem on my own. The issue was caused by an update of the Woocommerce plugin. Thanks

Hello,

I am trying to add the product to the cart and it works correctly http://prntscr.com/qpxoe4

When I try to go to the cart, I redirected to the log in page that is due to your Woocommerce settings.

Please describe in detail how can I reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

nicolesautter
    Participant

Hi! See my post before! I have already fixed it myself. It was related to a Woocommerce update and taxes. But thanks and yes it seems to work.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Adding products to Shopping Cart does not work properly’ is closed to new replies.