Home Forums Basel support forum ADDING RELATED POSTS WITH SLIDER AND IMAGES LIKE DEMO

ADDING RELATED POSTS WITH SLIDER AND IMAGES LIKE DEMO

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

roxpox
    Participant

Hi,

How can I add “related posts” to the bottom of my single posts just like the Basel & Co demo shows with the image and the arrows that lets you see them)?

Thanks for your help

Roxana

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to the Theme settings > Blob and enable the option, then assign a tag to make the posts related.

Best Regards

roxpox
    Participant

You are right! I don’t have tags, now it works ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks

roxpox
    Participant

Sorry, false alarm… I just realized that the mobile version is now showing the Related posts titles complete, (it only shows the second line) 👀

Attachments:

roxpox
    Participant

I will rephrase because autocorrect screwed up my last post and I don’t know how to delete it… it said:

Sorry, false alarmโ€ฆ I just realized that the mobile version is NOT showing the Related posts titles complete, (it only shows the second line) 👀

Attachments:

Hello,

This is the only option to display your related posts automatically. You can insert Blog element of WP Bakey page builder inside each post and configure the display as per your needs.

Best Regards

roxpox
    Participant

So it’s normal that the “related posts” section stops being responsive in mobile and the titles just hide behind the thumbnails?

Hello,

Please provide the screenshot of the problem. I am checking your site and do not see.

Best Regards

roxpox
    Participant

here is the screenshot again, notice how in mobile the beginning of the title is behind the thumbnail, that happens with all the postโ€™s titles

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme settings > Custom CSS

body .post-slide.format-standard .entry-thumbnail {
    	margin-bottom: 0;
    }

Best Regards

roxpox
    Participant

Hi,
    I added the code and nothing happened, the beginning of the post’s titles are still behind the thumbnails in the mobile version ๐Ÿ™

Attachments:

Hello,

I do not see the code. Have you inserted it into Theme settings > Custom CSS?

Just copy from the forum and insert it.

Best Regards

roxpox
    Participant

yes I have inserted it, it is at the end of the rest of the code I have in Custom CSS (attached pic) not sure if I am supposed to do anything else

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

roxpox
    Participant

ok ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks

Hello,

You have not inserted the code into the Theme Settings that is why it did not work. Now the code has been added and it works correctly. http://prntscr.com/lroh1m and http://prntscr.com/lrohko

Best Regards

roxpox
    Participant

you are right! it works now ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks for the patience

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘ADDING RELATED POSTS WITH SLIDER AND IMAGES LIKE DEMO’ is closed to new replies.