Home Forums WoodMart support forum Adding Size guide and info Popups over variations

Adding Size guide and info Popups over variations

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

addy
    Participant

Hi there,

We want to improve the shopping experience by providing a solution to a customer’s curiosities in an enhanced way.

This is how our current variations look – Link 1

We want to make it look like this – Link 2

You can see similar functionality on this website – Link 3

All the elements are like Size guide and they show information via Popup

Please help us implement this.

Thanks.

Hello,

You can change the default attribute selection into the swatches: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/variable-products-swatches/

You can set up the size guide, there will appear an icon and clicking this icon the size guide will be presented in popup: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/create-size-guide-table/

Best Regards

addy
    Participant

Unfortunately, You gave a very generic reply. Please read the message again. what you told me is very basic and I know that already.

In short: I want the option of Link 2 in Link 1.

Just like it looks in Link 3

Placing the Guide option just over the selector.

Hello,

Attributes are the functionality of Woocommerce. The default Woocommerce does not provide the option to arrange the attributes as per your needs. Our support does not include customization of the Woocommerce.

I have provided the options which you can use with our theme.

Best Regards

addy
    Participant

Hey friend,

I Do not want to move the attributes.

I want to place custom popups (Like Size guide) above the variations. So that I can show information of each variation.

See image below…

Please if you can suggest some custom CSS just like you told us in Past to move the size guide near add to cart button…

This time, we need to put it like the image attached.

Any help is appreciated and I will be very much thankful, my friend.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

addy
    Participant

Hey friend,

I Do not want to move the attributes.

I want to place custom popups (Like Size guide) above the variations. So that I can show information on each variation.

See the image below…

Please if you can suggest some custom CSS just like you told us in past to move the size guide near add to cart button…

This time, we need to put it like the image attached.

Any help is appreciated and I will be very much thankful, my friend.

If you can understand my problem, it will not take more than 2 minutes for you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You will have to find a developer who would do it for you. Our support does not cover such kind of customization.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)