Home Forums WoodMart support forum Adding Sub Categories to the elementor Buttons

Adding Sub Categories to the elementor Buttons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

GoDad
    Participant

Hi, Can i add subcategories (Components> Menus) to elementor button with css code? I mean i build button with elementor and can we add components> Menus any sub menu to this button with special css code like main navigation sub items? Thx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

GoDad
    Participant

Second screenshot Attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry, your question is not clear enough. I still cannot figure out what button you mean, please show me on the storefront the button and what should happen when it is clicked.

Best Regards

GoDad
    Participant

Button in header section and when its clicked, it can be open sub categories? Like main navigation items, is it possible do you understand? Button made with html block (elementor) button have css edit area also. Briefly button made with elementor and its place header when i clicked it can be open components >> any menu ? If you still dont understand with this explanation can u give me skype or teamviewer? For understanding better you can also check that 2 screenshots above the message.

Hello,

The button would open the URL assigned to it. If you want to show the sub-categories, create a page, show the subcategories by Product category element, and assign this page URL to the button.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)