Home Forums WoodMart support forum Additional Information Tab Hide

Additional Information Tab Hide

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Eris Webmaster
    Participant

Hey again,

is that possible to hide at front-end the additional information tab?

For the tabs [1], [2], [3] I know how to hide but I can’t found for the main tab (additional info)

Please advise,
    Kind regards
    Erik

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Additional Information tab content comes from WooCommerce plugin, so please check this article https://woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/#section-6

Regards

Eris Webmaster
    Participant

Hi,
    thank you for your reply. Is that possible to make clear to me where can I add this snippet to hide the additional information tab?

On the other hand, I faced an issue on santorini-eshop.com
    I have deactivated all the plugins, and I have updated the Woodmart theme to 7.3, but whatever I want to change via settings on the theme I have the below error:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: strlen(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, array given in /home/xanisantorini/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/library/.51d490ad.oti(62) : eval()’d code:4 Stack trace: #0 /home/xanisantorini/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/library/.51d490ad.oti(62) : eval()’d code(4): lyojsnv(Array) #1 /home/xanisantorini/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/library/.51d490ad.oti(62): eval() #2 /home/xanisantorini/public_html/wp-config.php(4): include(‘/home/xanisanto…’) #3 /home/xanisantorini/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home/xanisanto…’) #4 /home/xanisantorini/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/home/xanisanto…’) #5 /home/xanisantorini/public_html/wp-admin/options.php(19): require_once(‘/home/xanisanto…’) #6 {main} thrown in /home/xanisantorini/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/library/.51d490ad.oti(62) : eval()’d code on line 4

Please advise,

Best Regards
    Erik

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Eris,

1. You can add Custom PHP codes to functions.php in Child theme.

2. I passed this question to our developers, I will update you once I receive their replies.

Regards,

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Eris,

We switched to Storefront theme and tried with Menu, and the same issue is persists https://monosnap.com/file/K3HAD2ULI1tK992BKFYaHf3NdNpi6T

It means issue non-related to WoodMart theme. I kindly recommend attempt to reinstall WordPress Core (Dashboard > Updates). After that, use the WordPress Database Reset plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-database-reset/) which allows you to remove all existing content and install a new version from scratch.

Please note that using this plugin will delete all the existing content, including posts, pages, custom post types, comments, media, users, and all the settings.

Please take a complete backup of your site before proceeding.

Regards,

Eris Webmaster
    Participant

Hi,
    I follow your instructions and I do whatever you suggest to do.

I try to reset the database but not any luck! Just click to reset and the system goes to the same issue and error message that I have sent it to you previously.
    Also I tried with the WP Reset plugin (from the same developers) for total reset, but not no luck at all!!

I have left these plugins in to WP if you want to check by yourself.

Please advise,
    Best Regards

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Eris,

Thanks for your information.

The same problem persists on the default theme, which is non-related to WoodMart theme.

Therefore, I recommend deleting all files from the server or creating a new site and downloading a new WordPress from the official site and install from scratch.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)