Home Forums Basel support forum Additional Tab Content Bug – Content Displayed Incorrectly Outside the Container

Additional Tab Content Bug – Content Displayed Incorrectly Outside the Container

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Les
    Participant

Hello,

After getting the content below the Description tab just the way I wanted it to appear on my product detail page, I created a Visual Composer template for the layout and named it ‘PRODUCT DETAIL PAGE’.

I then created an HTML block, named it ‘What’s In the Box?’ and loaded the ‘PRODUCT DETAIL PAGE’ Visual Composer template I just created. After saving the HTML block, I inserted the HTML Block short code [html_block id="545"] into the Additional Tab Content box found in Theme Settings > Product Page > Additional tab content.

When I went to review the product detail page, the HTML block appeared in the new tab named ‘What’s In the Box?’but the background image was outside the container.

I went back into the HTML block and tried adjusting the Background Override in the Visual Composer row settings to get the background image and content to appear properly within the container. No matter what I tried, I could not get the content to display correctly within the container.

The content under the ‘What’s In the Box?’ tab, should appear exactly the same as it does under the Description page but instead, the content under the ‘What’s In the Box?’ tab, appears to the right outside the container. I noticed that if I manually resized the browser window, this content suddenly appears correctly. But when switching back to the Description tab, the same error appears there.

I have attached two screenshots for review and have included the URL to the product detail page.

Please help me resolve this bug.

Thank you,

Les

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. It seems to be Visual Composer bug. But as a workaround we have added simple JS fix to the Custom JS in Theme Settings. Please check now.

jQuery('.tabs > li').click(function() {
        setTimeout(function() {
            jQuery(window).trigger('resize.vcRowBehaviour');
        }, 1);
    });

Regards

Les
    Participant

Aah, perfect! Fixed in three simple lines of code. Amazing.

Thanks so much for your quick reply and on a Saturday no less! I hope this post is able to help others as well. A+ for creating this excellent theme.

Thanks again,

Les

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Additional Tab Content Bug – Content Displayed Incorrectly Outside the Container’ is closed to new replies.