Home Forums WoodMart support forum Additional Tabs – Custom Single Product Layout

Additional Tabs – Custom Single Product Layout

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

DeathByDisco
    Participant

Hello,
    how can we display the additional tabs ( Single Product – Tabs – Additional Tabs 1/2/3 ) if we are using a custom Single Product Layout ?
    Thank you

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by DeathByDisco.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

Firstly, we have confirmed from the Test Site the Global Additional Tabs are previewing fine if the Custom Single Product Layout is enabled. Here is one of the Product from Test Site: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/product/augue-adipiscing-euismod/

So, please once make sure that you have defined the Global Additional Tabs under the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Single Product > Tabs > Additional tabs > there you can find the Tabs to defined: https://snipboard.io/Xsfj54.jpg

If you have defined them and still not showing on your Site then kindly please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

DeathByDisco
    Participant

Hello, thanks for your message.
    The link you have send me is no custom layout.
    I mean and use the option to define my own layout. See screenshoots attached.
    What elementor element can i use to display the tabs ?
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say this but you are getting it wrong. The Product URL that we sent you from the Test Site has the Custom Single Product layout enabled and the Global Additional Tabs are appearing on it too enabled from the Theme Settings. There isn’t a separate element available to add Global Additional Tabs. They by default show on the Single Product page if they are defined under the Theme Settings.

Please refer to the following Video for reference: https://www.veed.io/view/ad74b422-903e-4171-b1d6-5b4e10c0fe67

Here is the Product URL from Test Site again: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/product/augue-adipiscing-euismod/

On your Site, please make sure that you have followed the same instructions as defined under the Video. If the tabs are still not appearing after following the same guidelines then kindly please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

DeathByDisco
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    Thank you !
    Ok i delete the theme and the woodmart core plugin and reinstalled both and now it works 🙂
    One more Question …
    We are using the Additional Global Custom Tabs and we use the Single Product Custom Tabs as well.
    At the moment the Global Tabs are displayed First and then the one we defined on each product it self. Is it possible to change the order ? So that the single product custom tab we defined in the theme meta box are getting displayed first and then the global tabs ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We are glad that things work out for you 🙂

Regarding the Tab order concern, sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Under the Theme, following is the Tabs priority confirmed from the Test Site. Firstly three default WooCommerce Tabs appear which are Description, Additional Information and Reviews.

Then the Global Additional Tabs in order if they are defined and then the Custom tabs appear which are defined under the Product edit area: https://snipboard.io/qjOZLb.jpg

Best Regards

DeathByDisco
    Participant

Thank you 🙂
    can you may give me a hint in which file or function the tabs are getting loaded.
    Maybe i am able to edit the file to get it working the way i need.
    I am little familiar with php and wordpress.

Hello,

There is a separate Tabs folder under the Theme files, having the following location:

wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/single-product/tabs

In the Tabs folder, you might find required files needed.

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

malevi4
    Participant

Hi DeathByDisco! Did you manage to change tab order?

Hello,

@DeathByDisco if you have found that solution, please tell the solution to @malevi4

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)