Home Forums Basel support forum ADDITIONAL VARIATION IMAGE

ADDITIONAL VARIATION IMAGE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

campers
    Participant

Hello,
    I need to use the “Woocommerce Additional Variation Image” plugin even though I’ve seen that in the Basel theme this option is already present. I installed the plugin because it allows me to upload images using WP ALL IMPORT.

However, installing the plugin the product page with all the variation images is all busted. I attach screenshot.

Do you have a solution? A solution to import with WP ALL IMPORT using only the functionality of your theme?

campers
    Participant

attached screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Have you tried to import the additional images with the plugin and then deactivate it and use our theme functionality? Try to contact the plugin support and let them look into it. Perhaps they would be able to fix this incompatibility. We do not know this plugin and do not know how it works.

Best Regards

campers
    Participant

Hello,
    I contacted the plugin developers.
    and we tested it on other themes installed on my wordpress. Everything works properly.

Their answer is below.

////////////////////
    Since there is no issue with our extension, it is likely a conflict between your paid theme and our extension WooCommerce Additional Variation Images.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do from our side as it is working fine with all the other themes other than your paid theme. Usually, theme developers make changes in their theme to fix such issues. If our extension doesn’t work with all the other themes, we definitely treat it as our bugs and fix it from our side.
    ///////////////////////

The plugin doesn’t just work with your theme. We also tried other themes and it works correctly.
    Is it possible that it doesn’t work exclusively with your theme?

You have to help me solve this.
    Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot make the theme compatible with the plugin that is why we integrated the additional image functionality into the theme.

Best Regards

campers
    Participant

ok. then I get reimbursed by the plugin developers. But you can help me import the images of the changes via WP All Import or another plugin.

how can I massively import all the variation images?

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to upload the images massively. We regret we cannot help in this affair.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)