Home Forums WoodMart support forum Address in client account has disappeared

Address in client account has disappeared

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Roland-6524
    Participant

Hi
    I use the prebuilt template “Decor” from Woodmart template. I have changed the default color scheme with my own ones for my website. After that, the address has disappeared from the client account, like shown in the screenshop attached to this message. May you help solve this issue?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Roland-6524
    Participant

Hi

I saved my website. I installed and activated “Storefront” as you recommended (Please attached screenshots). But I cannot see anything about client account with this template as you can see on the screenshots. The issue is getting more complex with this template installed.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check this manual of Woocommerce: https://woocommerce.com/products/easy-checkout-address-for-woocommerce/ This is Woocommerce functionality.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Roland-6524
    Participant

Hi

Thank you for your suggestion. But I solved the problem using the plugin: “Customize My Account for WooCommerce” (free version).

Thank you all the same for your support.

Regards

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Address in client account has disappeared’ is closed to new replies.