Home Forums WoodMart support forum Address is filled but checkout still ask to fill it

Address is filled but checkout still ask to fill it

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

tcsg.toth
    Participant

Hello!

I deactivated all third party plugins, which is not needed for Woodmart but Im still facing an issue. If I go to checkout page and fill my shipping info and go back to Cart page to modify something and after go back to Checkout its showing a message that “please fill the shipping info”. But its totally filled. Screenshot attached for clarification.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached and visited your website.

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Because the checkout and cart is WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

Best Regards.

tcsg.toth
    Participant

I checked it with another site with Impreza template and the latest woocommerce update and its working fine.. https://piachazhoz.hu/
    So I think its a conflict with your theme and the last woo update 🙁 I have a deadline with 3-4 days to finish this website and its not good if it will work like this

tcsg.toth
    Participant

I also checked it with my other site with Woodmart which has older woocommerce and its working fine: https://evse-store.sk
    So Im almost sure that this is a conflict with new Woocommerce and Woodmart theme

Hello,

The theme you checked with is not the default WordPress theme. Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme like twenty twenty.

If it works fine with it then deactivate all the third-party plugins and tell me with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

tcsg.toth
    Participant

Hello,
    I checked it with the default theme and there were no problem.
    I deactivated all not theme related plugin.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and checked with the storefront theme and it behaves the same with it as well.

This means that the issue is not with our theme as it works the same with the default theme.

Video for Clarification: https://jmp.sh/sP13NvS

Best Regards.

tcsg.toth
    Participant

Hello,

But you checked it with Korea.. But I have shipping options just for Hungary in hungarian its “MagyarorszĂĄg”…
    So please check again. I also wrote a message to Woocommerce plugin support, but they said its realted to the theme.

tcsg.toth
    Participant

And you deleted all my custom CSS code from Customization with the theme switch.. :(((( What can I do…??? I worked a lot with that ……. :((((

tcsg.toth
    Participant

Also I lost my all settings on my site………….. :((( 1 week work. I dont understand how can a support do this to my site

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we didn’t touch your Theme Settings. When we switched between themes all settings were preserved. We didn’t break anything on your website while testing.

Kind Regards

tcsg.toth
    Participant

Dear Artem,

Its not true. I had 50 lines custom CSS code in the Customization and now I have 0 !!!! Im really disappointed.. Im trying to recover it now with my host from backup.. But its insane.. Also my footer and product sidebar setting is not like before the theme switch.. And also the problem not solved at all. So please check my problem again with Hungary, “MagyarorszĂĄg” and fix it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But this problem appears on other themes as well. This functionality is related to WooCommerce and our theme has no influence on this.
    And we never touched your Customizer CSS code and even didn’t know that it exists on your website.

tcsg.toth
    Participant

Than where is my code from the Additional CSS??

Its not related to Woocommerce. I also checked it with Woocommerce plugin support. In your video “clarification”, you choosing Korea country to check with.. but I dont have shipping option to Korea, so this is why my site showing “there is no shipping method”. Please do a video with Hungary, “MagyarorszĂĄg” and check it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please show us a screenshot or video that it works well with a default theme? We have tested this already and it doesn’t depend on the theme.

And we don’t know where is your custom CSS code, sorry.

tcsg.toth
    Participant

Please check it in your side. So please do a real video and help.

Because my time is going now to recover my CSS and settings from Friday backup.

tcsg.toth
    Participant

Here is the video for clarification.
    The problem is with your theme and Woocommerce. With Storefront there is no problem with shipping:
    https://jumpshare.com/v/FVKp4lFHvMOA7grMC7QG

Please fix it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your FTP access so we can check it deeply.

tcsg.toth
    Participant

okay.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The FTP seems to be wrong since we don’t see any changes made in files on your website.

tcsg.toth
    Participant

What do you mean that is wrong? This is my FTP credentials for this site: http://teszt2.eautotoltokabel.hu/

you can find it in the web folder

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that you have customized our theme original files. Please, reinstall the theme or remove all the custom code you added and check the issue.

tcsg.toth
    Participant

I removed all the custom css from child theme Customization – > Additional CSS. At the parent theme there is no custom. Please check it now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, reinstall the theme to be sure that all files have its original content. We see changes in functions.php file for example. Probably, there are more.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)