Home Forums WoodMart support forum Address page is not aligned properly

Address page is not aligned properly

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Hi Support,

Address page is not aligned properly. Is it something which you may be able to help in solving?

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Please Navigate to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS file.

Then check back. If the problem continues then provide admin panel login details of the website
    to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Thanks for checking on this. I tried to generate the CSS file but it didn’t help. I have shared the login details with you in the link below.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and fixed the addresses. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/JmRbb3Q

Best Regards.

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Thanks for checking this. I tried to check it again its still the same. Purged the cache of my wordpress site, used another/private browser as well but didn’t help. Maybe its my user?

Thanks.

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Just to add, I did logged in using your user id as well and its still not good.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

I was working in the theme settings a while ago trying out different settings and saving as well, if you have applied some custom CSS, then it might be gone. I will log out for now. Just in case.

Hello,

I have re added the Custom CSS and the Addresses are fixed. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Thanks for your help. Its fixed now.

Br.

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Address page is not aligned properly’ is closed to new replies.