Home Forums WoodMart support forum Adjust Revolution Slider Height

Adjust Revolution Slider Height

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

CAKstore
    Participant

Hi,

I have 2 question:

1. I want to know how to adjust revolution slider height and width so i can match with categories menu. I have plan to removing some menu from categories menu.

2. I always get error during edit menu (appearance >> Menu). After edit menu and want to navigate to other page error browser appear. Please see picture for details. I also was try different browser but still same.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Could you please send us your website link so we can see what slider height and width you need to set to fit your menu?

2. This notice comes with WordPress and you can’t disable it. Don’t worry about that, it just notices you that you leave the page so you don’t forget to save it.

Regards

CAKstore
    Participant

Hi,

My website link: https://www.cakstore.com . Temporary i put my site on maintenance mode, if you need to life i will setting then.

This error was always come when i’m on menu page area even when i do nothing. Thia error should come when i change some configuration and fotget to save when i will navigatr to other page, am i wright?

But even when i’m not do anything and want to navigate to other page (from menu page) this message appear.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but we can’t know why this message comes each time you go to another page. It can’t be caused by our theme and you don’t need to worry about that.

Regards

CAKstore
    Participant

Hi,

OK about that, how about my question related Revolution slider height? as you ask my website link and i already give to you.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to set your slider size to 888x282.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)