Home Forums WoodMart support forum ADMIN Widgets Header Error

ADMIN Widgets Header Error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dido76bg
    Participant

Hi!

When entering widgets page/trying to edit widgets with gutenberg block editor/ I receive message:
    Cannot Modify Header Information – Headers Already Sent By (output started at … inc\classes\Stylesstorage.php:161 etc

When the line is removed or just ‘$this->css’ or if I revert to classic widgets editor everything is OK

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

dido76bg
    Participant

Hi!

I am giving you a link to brand new dev fresh install.

There is also a problem with DEMO VERSIONS : “AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.”

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send the website URL also.

dido76bg
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Your current PHP “max_execution_time” parameter is less than 120 seconds. It might cause an import error and not upload all the attachments. The recommended value is 180 seconds and we suggest you contact your hosting provider to increase it.

dido76bg
    Participant

Hi!

I have changed my hosting server settings and now the import starts OK.
    But I still think that the problem is not in my hosting php settings.
    The import is not possible if Woo is not installed.
    From the Woo installation depends the ‘Cannot Modify Header Information…’ ERROR in customizer page (customize.php) and widgets page (widgets.php).

I have created new install without any plugins so you can see the ERRORS=

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to enable the following option in Theme Settings -> Performance -> CSS https://gyazo.com/5627c3cd21d230ca2d7c68d333b595e7
    We will check this and fix in our next theme update.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)