Home Forums WoodMart support forum Adobe fonts (Typekit) Woodmart ver. 7

Adobe fonts (Typekit) Woodmart ver. 7

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Mike
    Participant

Hi, i wanted to report that the new connection with the adobe fonts API its not working! but its still working with the old way connection (Typekit Kit ID.) take a look on it, thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

Mike
    Participant

@artem i just add my adobe API nothing else change and the fonts not loaded on the frontend. after i open the console i saw a 404 error but i don’t know if is something on my end and as the fonts with the old way is working fine i thought that propably is the new api connection system. please check attachments and tell me if you need temporary access to take a look, or just tell me if you want to create a new API for you and you can check it at your enviroment test

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, provide us with your admin access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

Mike
    Participant

Here you are, keep in mind its a stage site so if the problem is on my end don’t fix it, just tell me what cause it so i can check it later when i will update the live site to the new woodmart version

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please also send us your Adobe account so we can check the API?

Mike
    Participant

sure

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your account username and password so we can log in and check the account settings ourselves.

Thank you in advance.

Mike
    Participant

i have already did bro! check previously private content

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

I mean your Adobe account username and password https://prnt.sc/oBEImIQTp5Gu
    You didn’t send this information.

Kind Regards

Mike
    Participant

ohh sure i misunderstood!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we see that their API now changed a bit. Now instead of an API key you need to use the project ID https://prnt.sc/3S8rXzThd-Rj

Mike
    Participant

@artem well yes i know that is working with the old way (project id) i just wanted to report it so you get informed about it! 😀

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it looks like it is the only way to include these fonts on the website now.

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)