Home Forums Basel support forum AFTER BASEL THEME UPDATE PRODUCT CANNOT ADDED TO CART IN WOOCOMMERCE

AFTER BASEL THEME UPDATE PRODUCT CANNOT ADDED TO CART IN WOOCOMMERCE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ciencia8skin
    Participant

Hithere,
    After updating theme my wocommerce store not adding product to cart for checkout . When click on add to cart Ajax button the button swirls and do nothing . Please suggest how to fix it ?
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to clear your browser cache to see the changes after update. Here is a website with tutorials and guides how to clear the cache in different browsers and devices http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

Regards

ciencia8skin
    Participant

I cleared the cache in browser but still nothing happens .Also I tried in mobile and other laptops with different browser still got same problem .When I switch my theme to Basel parent theme add to cart works but not working in child theme . I have attached my woocommerce status report.

`

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But if it works well with the parent theme, you need to remove all your custom codes in the child theme and check again.

ciencia8skin
    Participant

no custom codes added in child theme . Also when switched to parent using same plugins in as child theme . Still don’t understand what is issue ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to reinstall the child theme with the one download from ThemeForest if you didn’t add any code there.

ciencia8skin
    Participant

All fixed now . I delete child theme and reinstall it and now add to cart button working . Its looks like a sort of bug there .
    Thankyou for your help .

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)