Home Forums Basel support forum After deleting a product from cart page it scrolls to top

After deleting a product from cart page it scrolls to top

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

arslion
    Participant

After deleting a product from cart page it scrolls to top. Can you please tell me how to stop this. I managed to stop it from when cart is updated. let me know what can i do when deleting a product.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

arslion
    Participant

It’s not an issue. its default of woocommerce. I want to change it. When removing product it stay there and remove product using ajax. NO SCROLLING to top :/
    chekout the link so that you know what i am trying to explain here

Hello,

Our support does not cover Woocommerce customization. You will have to find a developer who would customize it for you.

Best Regards

arslion
    Participant

Well after checking. Its a theme issue. you can check my website.

Woocommerce storefront doesn’t scrolling to top after changing quantity or deleting a product. Pls check on my website.

Thanks

Hello,

This is the Storefront scroll: https://gyazo.com/b1b4c9479d8536a3477392aab30f5a22

Please check again.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)