Home Forums WoodMart support forum After latest update – 2-3 problems, need help

After latest update – 2-3 problems, need help

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi there,

I did an update on the test site before doing it on the production site to see if there would be any issues.
    Turns out there are quite a few but I have no solution for them. ask for assistance

———————

I can point out here that we have tested everything you usually point out.
    Stop plugins etc.

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi just send more good quality video

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Any help?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. I would like to request temporary admin access to the live site to take a better look at the issue there.

2. The below code will help you to fix the issue with the brand’s logos, paste it into the “Global Custom CSS” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.wd-swatches-brands .wd-swatch :is(img,picture) {
    	object-fit: contain;
    }

3. Please try to use the “WooCommerce hook” element for Layouts in this case. Set there an appropriate hook and check the issue.

https://prnt.sc/NmNsOrDUezse

Kind Regards

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi there,
    Thank you for your answer.

1. I will provide you access to Private content.

2. Thanks, it solves the problem

3. Still have the same problem I use the hook for this but it doesn’t help me to solve it.

I made “TEST CHECKOUT” layout and – > the hook is:

https://snipboard.io/74liGN.jpg

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Try to use the below form instead of yours.

<label>Email adress:</label>
    <div class="row wd-spacing-10">
      <p class="col">
        <input type="email" name="EMAIL" placeholder="Your email address" required />
      </p>
      <p class="col-auto">
         <input type="submit" value="Sign up"/>
      </p>
    </div>

https://prnt.sc/FYUsTZPhM5PX

3. On my side, I see the sane fields in the layout page as on the default WooCommerce page.

https://monosnap.com/file/marQfdxk6b2w4qlTDJGoDoS6h21vqm

Could you send me a screenshot of the field that is not showing on the layout page?

Kind Regards

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi there:
    Thank you for the help:

1. It works thanks but still, the CSS is a little broken in the mobile version:

Can it be like before the update:
    https://snipboard.io/PR4Vtx.jpg

or to be like that now but to be in the center:
    https://snipboard.io/fXR9KD.jpg

2. Could you please check again:

Probably a bug or a saved cache.

– Cleared the cache and everything else and turned off the layout.

1. Please try a few times from a different browser and see that when you go to the final page – by default, the first cash-on-delivery payment method is accepted.

2. Then turn on the layout and do the same test and you will see this result, instead of intercepting the first method the banking one is intercepted.
    —————–
    The other option for testing is if you turn off the bank payment method and leave only the cash on delivery method.
    – when the layout is turned on, an error is visible (notification of such) and then the method appears.

Please check this picture:
    https://snipboard.io/wLBtnV.jpg

The message reads ->
    There are no active payment methods for your address. Contact us if you need help or for further clarifications.
    This is strange since the address by default is the store address. And we add in the function file – the delivery country /shipping country to be BG.

-this is not noticeable, however, when we use the default page.

Thanks in advance

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. The issue with the form was in your custom code for the button, I have changed the padding to 20px and the issue was fixed.

https://prnt.sc/n7kqI6Xk-DTU

https://prnt.sc/RWC5ua9Hs5XO

1) We see that you have a lot of code in the theme and the “Checkout” can be affected not only by this code that you have sent.

2) Set a child theme and move all the code there so that it is easier to check it.

3) Try to remove your code and make the same video to see if exactly that part affects it.

Also, I would like to request temporary FTP access to the site to take a better look at the issue there.

Kind Regards

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for the help:

1. The issue with the form was in your custom code for the button, I have changed the padding to 20px and the issue was fixed.
    It is ok now thanks

Regarding the 2-nd problem:

1) We see that you have a lot of code in the theme and the “Checkout” can be affected not only by this code that you have sent.

– I remove all the custom CSS /JS code from Theme css
    – I made the same tests but the situation was the same
    – I will leave it like that now without all this CSS for the next help from you

2) Set a child theme and move all the code there so that it is easier to check it.

– I did it but it was the same situation
    – … because I’m not sure how the child theme work I remove all CSS
    – I will go back to the parent theme but without all the custom CSS code.

I will provide you and the FTP please refer to the private content. Thanks again

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by pavel.vutkow.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

2) I see that you didn’t move the custom code to the child theme, we can’t investigate the issue while this code is in the parent theme. Please move all third-party code to the child theme.

3) Please, remove your code and make the same video to see if exactly that part affects it.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi, There,

I see what you mean.
    So I add all the code in the Child theme and make the same test.
    You can check the video – the result was the same:
    – With layout – I have this bug that notifies me “There are no active payment methods for your address. Contact us if you need help or for further clarifications.”

When I add the bank way payment it’s direct going to this option and after some seconds I see the other payment cash on delivery.

Without layout – I don’t see this bug.

Can you check it again, please?

Thanks

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I see that you have another custom code in the parent theme, could you please apply it to the child theme as well? After it, please remove this custom code from the parent theme, leave it only for the child theme. You cannot insert any custom code into the parent theme. If you want to add something, it is only a child theme.

https://monosnap.com/file/95DomayAkZyEHJLwkUp6aBWyo9nrhn

Please let me know when you remove the custom code from the parent theme so I can test the issue on your side.

Kind Regards

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi, there,

Everything you recommend to me is done. What you have seen is a file that is on a backup version of the theme.

The backup folder of this function file was woodmart-11.08.2022-old

But in this section through the site you only see woodmart.

I removed this backup and only the real folder remains. The result does not change.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After we looked into the situation, we found that it’s a functionality of the “Speedy – WooCommerce Shipping Method” plugin, you should contact with their support team and ask them which hook they use. After that, define that hook in the “WooCommerce hook” element.

Kind Regards

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the information.

After consulting with the plugin developer, he recommended I turn off his methods and use the built-in ones from woocomerce.
    I have no intervention here either from speedy or from the econt plugin.

The situation is the same. Please help and review again. Thank you so much.

P.S.
    My test is based on using the layout created to finalize the order.
    We have implemented the methods built into woocomerce – fixed shipping, free shipping, and store pickup.

They are in the first place more arrangement.
    Every time I access the page the first method is bank payment and it shouldn’t be.

In addition, I have also removed the field editor in the checkout.

Thank you.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, the Layouts doesn’t compatible with the “Speedy” plugin, unfortunately.

I sincerely appreciate your understanding in this matter. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi,
    Maybe you misunderstood me.

We have currently turned off the speedy plugin and we are sharing that it does not work again without this plugin.

We want to use a payment which is a built-in function of woocomerce – fixed delivery and collection from the office.

The same thing happens with them.
    Please forget about the speedy plugin – I’m talking about the standard features.
    Thanks in advance.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check the “Checkout” page again? Just to check whether it works now as it should or not?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi there,
    Now it works fine. I make a test with speedy and ekont plugins too – and works as expected. Can I ask what you did?

Regards,
    Pavel

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

It was our bug with Layouts. Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions.

We appreciate your patience, understanding & cooperation in this regard.

Kind Regards

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi,
    I understand and I’m glad that everything is fine in the end :).

Just asking if there is a solution – a patch or write it here for me to apply to my live site as that was the only thing stopping me from doing the update.
    Thanks in advance!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please navigate to WoodMart -> Patcher and apply the 426948 patch.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi there Do I need to enable this?

https://snipboard.io/rNW60Y.jpg
    Same for:

Include minified JS – Deprecated – but in the info part, you point out “You should enable aways …|”

Regards,
    Pavel

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by pavel.vutkow.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yep, this option should be always enabled.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)