Home Forums WoodMart support forum After migration Category icons missing at Firefox and in Mobile Browser

After migration Category icons missing at Firefox and in Mobile Browser

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

saadhin
    Participant

Hi,
    Recently I have changed my hosting from shared hosting to Google Cloud Platform. Everything working fine except in Firefox and in Mobile Browser the Category Icons are missing. In chrome browser it is working fine. But In Firefox Its showing image alternative texts and in Mobile browser it is showing broken image icons with image alternative texts. How could I solve it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please save the Theme Setting, update files in CSS generator if you used them and clear your cache.

Please and make sure that your site URL has been correctly inserted (HTTPS/HTTP) in the Dashboard > Settings > General

Best Regards

saadhin
    Participant

Sorry Bro No Luck yet…It has not appearing and I don’t understand what are you asking about?
    I have cleared all cache and cookies but It is not working for me.

saadhin
    Participant

Thank you…
    I have solved it by using “Better Search Replace” plugin. It has replaced all my unsecured URLS.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘After migration Category icons missing at Firefox and in Mobile Browser’ is closed to new replies.