Home Forums WoodMart support forum After theme update I get error

After theme update I get error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kristen
    Participant

Hi,

I updated woodmart theme and I get error:

[14-Jul-2022 15:08:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function XTS\Elementor\woodmart_get_button_content_general_map() in /htdocs/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/elements/button/class-button.php:93
    Stack trace:
    #0 /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2282): XTS\Elementor\Button->register_controls()
    #1 /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(494): Elementor\Controls_Stack->init_controls()
    #2 /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(177): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_stack()
    #3 /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(300): Elementor\Widget_Base->get_stack()
    #4 /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2369): El in /htdocs/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/elements/button/class-button.php on line 93

And also one category products missing..

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please restore the site from the backup, and try to update again, You need to disable all the plugins, and update the parent theme, then update and activate plugins in Appearance > Install plugins, and finally, update and activate other plugins.

Let us know if the problem remains.

Best Regards

kristen
    Participant

Products not showing still

Hello,

Please restore the site from the backup again and let me know I will try to update it.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)