Home Forums WoodMart support forum After update site stopped working

After update site stopped working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Nabeel Khan
    Participant

Warning: include(/bitnami/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/add-to-cart/variation-add-to-cart-button.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /bitnami/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php on line 345

Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/bitnami/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/add-to-cart/variation-add-to-cart-button.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/opt/bitnami/php/lib/php’) in /bitnami/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php on line 345

Nabeel Khan
    Participant

This error shows up after updating WordPress and Woocommerce

Nabeel Khan
    Participant

some more errors

Nabeel Khan
    Participant

Template loader error on this link too

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Nabeel Khan
    Participant

I am not using any unique plugin which is causing this. the problem seems to be with the woocommerce and the theme

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily disabled and switch to the parent theme.

Kind Regards

Nabeel Khan
    Participant

I switched to parent theme and only using basic approved plugins and yet the debug.log is full of errors.

The problem is from woocommerce, as I have these errors in my log file. I am not able to understand what I can do to solve this?

/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/loop/price.php): failed to open stream:
    No such file or directory in /wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php

Failed opening ‘/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/loop/price.php’ for inclusion /wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/add-to-cart/variation.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/add-to-cart/variation.php’ for inclusion

PHP Warning: file_get_contents(/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/woocommerce-blocks/woocommerce-gutenberg-products-block.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6633

Nabeel Khan
    Participant

The problem was with the incomplete update of woocommerce plugin. I updated the plugin and found that there were missing files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘After update site stopped working’ is closed to new replies.