Home Forums WoodMart support forum After Update VC not working (I did enable all css styles)

After Update VC not working (I did enable all css styles)

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

ex501
    Participant

After update I cannot save any changes via VC or change any column or row background color.
    Yes I tried to disable all plugins.

Site info below:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

ex501
    Participant

It’s not working after theme switch as well. But this problem showed after your last update.
    Please see the private content:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. If it doesn’t work with other themes then it is not connected with our theme or the update.

2. Mobile menu is working correctly for us https://gyazo.com/a75979160ac4bf6ed039f8ba66a73392

3. Please, disable all external plugins so we can check the header builder. We didn’t touch anything in its functionality so it is not related to the update.

4. We don’t understand what is wrong with the background. Could you please provide some clear explanation?

ex501
    Participant

This bug with VC appeared only after I updated theme.
    As for header builder I saw more users complaining it has disappeared not only me. However, I don’t know how but it started working this morning.

I still have bug with VC there fore I can’t edit site at all.
    Theme color picker is screwed as well: check screen below:

ex501
    Participant

I reinstalled theme completely, and generated css again and problem is gone.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is not possible since it doesn’t work even when the theme is turned off. We can send you a previous theme version so you can check.

As for the colorpicker, please, disable all external plugins so we can check.

ex501
    Participant

Again I tried to update to last version of theme and AGAIN I get Visual Composer bug as well as theme’s color picker bug.

Please check asap…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, do you mean that the problem was solved already and then you update the theme again? We don’t understand you now.

ex501
    Participant

I uploaded previous version of theme and problem was gone.
    Then today I again updated to latest version of theme and problem appeared again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, upload the previous version again and we will update the theme ourselves to check the problem.

ex501
    Participant

I reverted it.
    You have site credentials above 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We update the theme and are able to check the background for rows. Check this page where we have set it to blue https://marquesflooring.com.au/about-us/
    You can revert it or ask me to do this if needed.

ex501
    Participant

After you update all plugins and update css files it will not work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, I will try this right now and disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

By the way, you said that it doesn’t work after the theme update. And now you are talking about plugins update. So do you mean that the problem happens after you update the WPBakery to the latest version?

ex501
    Participant

Well whenever is woodmart updated notification appears that some plugins should be updated within it, like WPBakery, Slider Revolution, Woodmart core etc ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please check how it works now?

ex501
    Participant

Now it’s working (except that rev slider is gone)

ex501
    Participant

Newset version of Slider Revolution is causing the problem because as soon as I enable it problem appears….

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to activate the slider plugin.

ex501
    Participant

As soon as I activate slider revolution conflict appears again …

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to reinstall the slider plugin since the new update is released and we have updated it on our side.

ex501
    Participant

I’ve tried deleting the plugin and installing a new one that I downloaded from here its still the same.

Here is the error from console: https://c2n.me/43DLatU

ex501
    Participant

Problem also appears when I disable revolution slider and use woodmart slider instead…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Currently, we have activated Slider and WPBakery and there is no problem. Could you please check?

ex501
    Participant

Indeed now I can make changes on the website and color picker is working finally!
    Where was the problem?

Please check hidden content!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just added the background to that row without problems, please check. It seems to be some other plugin’s conflict.

ex501
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, because this row is not stretched. Just try to make it full width.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘After Update VC not working (I did enable all css styles)’ is closed to new replies.