Home Forums WoodMart support forum Afterpay Info

Afterpay Info

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Angelp357
    Participant

Hello,

I have a quick question, when I originally installed the theme I was able to see afterpay information under each product in the shop page. Now that information has disappeared and I have no idea how that happened. Would it be possible for you to instruct me on how to retain that information? Thank you.

Angelp357
    Participant

I just wanted to add that This feature seems to be working on “related products” in product pages but for some reason stopped working on the shop page so I’m not sure if I accidentally turned off a setting.

Hello,

What do you mean “Afterpay”? Please provide the screenshot of the problem and page URL.

Best Regards

Angelp357
    Participant

The first file is a screen shot of the “Related Products” section in one of my product pages. The second is a screenshot of the shop page. You’ll notice that under the Related Product listings there is a payment breakdown showing what the financed payment would be if they choose that option. On the shop page, that option was showing as well but for some reason it no longer show. I’m trying to figure out how to reset it.

I currently have the website under construction so I can’t provide a link at this time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Angelp357
    Participant

Here is the second screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Angelp357
    Participant

Here you go.

Angelp357
    Participant

Forgot to include the website.

Hello,

For now, we do not see any problems which would be caused by the theme. Please contact the plugin’s support and check if you have configured everything correctly.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)