Home Forums WoodMart support forum Again problem with padding in mobile footer

Again problem with padding in mobile footer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

millann
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m having the exact same problem again with the padding in the mobile footer and I don’t know what it is or how to fix it.

I deleted the cache from the browser, tried incognito, tried in another browser and nothing. Simply padding in the footer section on mobile does not work.

Another problem, which in my opinion is even bigger, and affects the desktop view, is the scroller that appears when I get to the footer section on the desktop.

This problem occurs on only two pages:

– Home – Početna
    – About us – O nama

Can you please help me solving this new problem with scroller on those two pages???

We transfer link for video:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/8f878c195bb40022215af9726c05c69b20230605201153/1a884c9c2c8c0f5af498a7cc21c84e3020230605201210/4dcce1?trk=TRN_TDL_01&utm_campaign=TRN_TDL_01&utm_medium=email&utm_source=sendgrid

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

millann
    Participant

When we are talking about Padding in mobile footer section, please see pictures attached.

You will se that i set left padding 40px and on screen shot of my mobile the text is still on his place…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is a bug in the Elementor plugin and you can read a similar issue on their Github https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/16467

As a workaround, you need to click on the “Preview” button while editing your footer And always keep the preview window opened while customizing and saving your footer with Elementor.

Best Regards.

millann
    Participant

Do i need to do these steps as in the guide you provided me in link in order to solve the padding issue on mobile or I misunderstood something?

Hello,

Yes you can visit this link and read the similar topics and solve the issue on your site.

Best Regards.

millann
    Participant

Thank you for the help. It works with this tutorial…

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Again problem with padding in mobile footer’ is closed to new replies.