Home Forums WoodMart support forum Age verify popup

Age verify popup

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Casual
    Participant

Hello,
    Is there a way to make the Age verify popup appear every time a customer visits the website? We do not want the popup to show if the customer visits a different page during existing session but only if the customer leaves the website and returns again at any time.

Hopefully it’s an included feature and we have not found the setting. Please let me know as we do not want to purchase another module and weigh down the template/website.

Thanks.
    Gene.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

Sorry but there is no option available in Theme Settings for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

For now and I am forwarding this to our development department for considering adding it to the theme, but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may occur theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Best Regards.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)