Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX Add to cart

AJAX Add to cart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Achkan
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve installed the facebook pixel
    But when I use the AJAX add to cart button the tracking datas are not OK with facebook.

And when I deactivate the Ajax add to cart option, the action after add to cart isnt OK. The cart widget is not displayed.

How can I fix this issue please ?

Can I fix the pixel tracking infos with AJAX add to cart ?
    Or Can I fix the cart widget display after add to cart action ?

Thank for your help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like this plugin works with standard WooCommerce AJAX add to cart action and doesn’t handle custom AJAX requests. Sorry, but we don’t have a fix for this. You might contact plugin’s developers for help on this matter. If there is anything we can implement in our theme to fix this, we would be glad to help you in resolving this problem.

Kind Regards

Achkan
    Participant

Hello,

It’s a woocommerce native plugin
    I’ve asked them, and they told me that this issue is not normal
    Besides, they’ve seen that add to cart from Page List (archives pages) is OK
    and it seems to use a similar function

So can you please tell me how to fix it please ?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

The product list has a different AJAX add to cart function. By default, there is no AJAX add to cart function on the single product page. It is our theme’s custom function. So if you want to make it work as it should with other themes, then you need to disable AJAX add to cart on the single product page. Or ask plugin’s developers for some instruction about how to add their tracking code to custom AJAX functions.

Kind Regards

Achkan
    Participant

Hi,

Ok
    But is it possible to disable AJAX add to cart and keep the widget cart functional ?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible since it works with JS and AJAX functions only. When you use standard WooCommerce add to cart, it simply reloads the page without any JS actions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)