Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax add to cart causes bugs

Ajax add to cart causes bugs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

coris8
    Participant

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that since Woocommerce update, the Ajax add to cart causes bugs.

First I had issue with adding an item to cart, which was solved by mailchimp for wp support, but then my multi-language site sent all items of the secondary languages (German and English) in the French cart (primary language). After running several test, deactivating all plugins and changing theme, I’v identified the bug being into your theme, and precisely into the ajax add to cart function.
    I’v now turned the ajax add to cart function off, and my site works bug free again. Though I was wondering if you were planing an update of Woodmart soon, since the ajax add to cart is very nice and user friendly, and I’d be more than happy to use it again.

Many thanks in advance for your help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

coris8
    Participant

Hi,

I did reactivate the ajax add to cart function on the product, so that you can see what’s going wrong. I’v attached some screenshot with the steps to reproduce the bug.
    1. I go on a product page in English 2. I add it to cart 3. I click on the view cart button in the ajax pop up window 4. it should go to the English cart but instead it goes to the French cart. (same with German).

As I said as soon as I disable the ajax add to cart function on the product, I don’t have the bug anymore, but well I loose the nice ajax window..

Any clue?

coris8
    Participant

here the screenshots

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

coris8
    Participant

and it goes to the french cart directly

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to enable the following option in WPML -> Languages https://gyazo.com/30e1bb6bbdc9c8237b97bc65d474b173

coris8
    Participant

Awesome, it did the trick! should I leave the option enabled or would it be better to diable it after the next update?
    thanks for your help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is not a theme bug. If you want to keep AJAX requests correctly translated in WPML you need to enable this option.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)